[avrdude-dev] Fwd: FTDI flashing stops at different positions

From: Daniel Schulz
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Fwd: FTDI flashing stops at different positions
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 22:26:19 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Schulz <address@hidden>
Date: 2012/7/19
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] FTDI flashing stops at different positions

Hello Joerg!

Finally I've got it working, but I cannot explain why. As known from
Windows, I've restarted my whole PC and then I flashed from command
line without starting the KDE AND I used -vvvv for much output. In the
end, it runs up to 100%. So I have no clue, which problem existed... I
did not repeat the flashing process, because I had to do some other
work, but I'll try to reproduce the failure and I will send the whole
logs.