[avrdude-dev] [patch #7184] Support for PICKit2 programmer

From: Paul Rowan
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [patch #7184] Support for PICKit2 programmer
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:52:25 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, patch #7184 (project avrdude):

I discovered a bug in this patch and thought I would share.  It appears that
when writing to avr flash memory, the support code for pickit2 does not
correctly compute the length of the final write sequence.  As a result the
final page commit never occurs.  I'm not sure in what cases this was a
problem, but it was causing my bootloader write operation to fail during
verify.  The last page of flash memory was always unwritten.

Uploaded avrdude_pickit2_page_commit_fix.patch

(file #25359)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: avrdude_pickit2_page_commit_fix.patch Size:0 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7184>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/