[avrdude-dev] [bug #35456] The progress bar for STK500V2 programmer is "

From: Roger Wolff
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #35456] The progress bar for STK500V2 programmer is "wrong".
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 21:16:38 +0000

                 Project: AVR Downloader/UploaDEr
            Submitted by: rewolff
            Submitted on: Sun 05 Feb 2012 10:16:37 PM CET
                Category: None
                Severity: 3 - Normal
                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name: me: rewolff
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I'm using the latest SVN(*) (because I needed the syncbb driver a moment ago).

Anyway, when programming an AVR with an STK500V2 compatible programmer, I see
the progress bar progress to about 5% and then suddenly it's done. I'm
guessing that there is a 16x scaling issue in calling the progress bar
functions.

If this is just a two minute "open editor change 1 line of code, close editor,
commit to SVN", then please do so. If I need to delve in and figure out how
the progress bar works, then let me know. I'll see if I can make time for
this.

(*) Ehhhh. I think I have the almost-up-to-date SVN version, and then the
patch I wrote here got added to the SVN version. So I'm lagging one patch,
that's not relevant here.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35456>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/