Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and usbasp

From: Mark
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and usbasp
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:50:53 -0800 (PST)

Rene,

That's a great idea. I simply went with least intrusive change in the code to
get done what I needed to do but what you propose is a much better approach
that could be extended to other programmers. Simply define whatever is needed
to identify a programmer in the config file. For usbasp that would require
extensive rewrite of code which is not for me to do. I'll leave that to avdude
developers.