[avrdude-dev] PATCH: Add support for atmega32m1

From: Renato Caldas
Subject: [avrdude-dev] PATCH: Add support for atmega32m1
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:07:47 +0000

Hello,

I've been successfuly programming this device for several months now.
The patch is attached to this e-mail.

Just one thing though: I've noticed that most parts have common config
lines that get repeated all over the place. I opted to just clone an
existing config and modify the things I needed. Was this a good
approach? Do I really need all that stuff in there?

Examples:

flash_instr   = 0xB6, 0x01, 0x11;
eeprom_instr  = 0xBD, 0xF2, 0xBD, 0xE1, 0xBB, 0xCF, 0xB4, 0x00,
                     0xBE, 0x01, 0xB6, 0x01, 0xBC, 0x00, 0xBB, 0xBF,
                     0x99, 0xF9, 0xBB, 0xAF;
(...)
    timeout         = 200;
    stabdelay       = 100;