Re: [avrdude-dev] Fwd: avrdude.conf - ftdi-section

From: Daniel Schulz
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Fwd: avrdude.conf - ftdi-section
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:09:32 +0100

That was unfortunately not the only problem. As I wrote in my last
posting, the FTDI-module gets disconnected by the following simple
process:
avrdude -p m8 -P /dev/ttyUSB0 -c avrftdi  (or even by reading out the
fuses: avrdude -p m8 -P /dev/ttyUSB1 -c avrftdi -b 19200   -U
lfuse:r:-:i -vvv)
and I really don't know why?!
The disconnect happens between these 2 lines from avrdude: (as far as
I was able to observe it by tail -f)

  Description     : FT2232D based generic programmer

  avrdude info: Pin is zero val 0!