Re: [avrdude-dev] Mega-commit slows down MPSSE enourmous

From: Uwe Bonnes
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Mega-commit slows down MPSSE enourmous
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:06:30 +0200

    Joerg> As Uwe Bonnes wrote:
    >>> Running my test (as discussed on libftdi) from yesterday with
    >>> current SVN 1007 slow dowm enourmous:

    Joerg> Could you compare the trace data (from -vvvv) between both
    Joerg> versions?

    Uwe> The log file gets 6 times bigger and contains seemingly the opld
    Uwe> content plus interleaved add-ons

The inserts are quite long, and I don't see the difference to the other
code, so any snipplet will probably leave out what is important. If you
can't reproduce, I can send the whole log in private mail, either 500 and
2000 kByte or some cut from the top.

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                address@hidden