Re: [avrdude-dev] patch #5655, again

From: Jason von Nieda
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] patch #5655, again
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:24:39 -0700

I'd be interested in following this discussion on list as it's something I
have had to deal with as well. For the record, I am using basically the same
code in my local version of avrdude so that it will work with my mkII.

Another note: I have read that one difference between Mac serial ports and
Linux serial ports is that the Mac automatically sets DTR upon opening the
port. Could possibly be related?

Jason