[avrdude-dev] [bug #29263] Can't build avrdude on windows using latest c

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #29263] Can't build avrdude on windows using latest cygwin 1.7.1
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:36:23 +0000

Update of bug #29263 (project avrdude):

             Assigned to:                    None => arcanum

Follow-up Comment #5:

I've removed the recommendation for Cygwin, mentioned that
starting with Cygwin 1.7 plain Win32 API builds are no longer
supported (the way they used to).  I also mentioned MinGW as
an alternative build environment.  However, I don't really
grok MinGW's packaging details, so I cannot recommend the
packages that have to be installed.

Assigning it to Eric in the hope he might fill in the gap
in the documentation about MinGW.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29263>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/