Re: [avrdude-dev] To all committers: some stylistic things

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] To all committers: some stylistic things
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:20:21 +0100

As Weddington, Eric wrote:

> Well, it would be a start wouldn't it? And it's the easiest path,
> isn't it? And you know that I've already forgotten all the stylistic
> rules you just laid out. So can't we put the docs *somewhere*? ;-)

http://www.nongnu.org/avrdude/developers.html

Feel free to commit other "articles" there as you like, this might
include even simple text files where you've taken notes during
development etc.  Just make sure you never touch the user-manual
subdirectory (as explained in the README.htmldocs.txt file), as it is
used for a vendor-branch import of the current documentation.

Please not that the WWW repository is still using CVS, even though
the main code repository has been switched to SVN.