[avrdude-dev] Re: [bug #22271] usb_reset in usb_libusb.c not necessary i

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Re: [bug #22271] usb_reset in usb_libusb.c not necessary in FreeBSD 6.x
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 23:10:16 +0100

As David Hoerl wrote:

> PS: should avrdude migrate to the new usblib.1.0 someday?

Last time I've been looking at it, the platform support status of
libusb 1.x was lousy, only Linux was supported.  Right now, the
AVR opensource toolchain is proud to run on:

. Win32
. Linux
. MacOS X
. FreeBSD (probably also other *BSDs)
. Solaris

to name those where I've got reports it is being in use.  I wouldn't
want to break that.