RE: [avrdude-dev] avrdude GUI with Fuse Calculator

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] avrdude GUI with Fuse Calculator
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:09:53 -0700

Grrr. :-(
The API is already implemented and I'm trying to finish it up for the
next release of avr-libc/WinAVR/AVR Studio. We already had this
discussion.

Part of the reason that they are inverted is because the fuse itself is
inverted: logic 1 is unprogrammed, logic 0 is programmed.

Eric Weddington