Re: [avrdude-dev] Using AVRISP II on Windows

From: Pink Boy
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Using AVRISP II on Windows
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

Alex sez,

> I trying to get a USB AVRISP II going on Windows but I don't seem
> to have the command line right but can't see from reading the docs
> what O have got wrong.

I think you need a USB driver installed to support the USB port.
Which is a different driver than that one that comes with AVRStudio.
Where such driver could be found I have no idea. (Avrdude seems
mostly useful for the MAC and Linux world, winders not so much)

However you can use the STK500.exe command line utility that comes
with Avrstudio with the USB AVRISPII.  You do need to install
the USB driver that comes with Avrstudio.

Mr Foo