[avrdude-dev] [bug #16156] Problem with Si-Prog

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #16156] Problem with Si-Prog
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:36:04 +0000

Update of bug #16156 (project avrdude):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #3:

1) I have waited WinAVR-20070101 and AVRDude-5.3, but the problem with
RESET-COM
 has not disappeared.
2) Is more detailed. I have WinXP and serial adapter from PonyProg. I have
made
Makefile through the program MFile (ATmega8, ponyser, COM1). Then in
Programmer
Notepad I compiled the program (Tools-Make All). Further I programmed
(Tools-Pro
gram) through AVRDude-5.3. I look the message on the successful ending of
progra
mming. But on the RESET in COM-port is a high level, which does not allow to
wor
k ATmega8. If I delete the cable from COM1, ATmega8 will start normally.
3) If I add an option -E reset or -E noreset in Makefile, there is a message
- k
ey -E does not work with ponyser.
4) In PonyProg my adapter works normally. What I should do?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?16156>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/