RE: [avrdude-dev] Mega163 problem

From: Egbert Jan
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] Mega163 problem
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:37:33 +0100

Hi again,

I know that the parts I have laying around are outdated or EOL. But I
happen to have a bunch of at90s8515, on Mega163, two Mega8515L, one
at90s8535 and one at90s2343. For some smaller project (my robot uses 2x
at90s8515 interrconnected with SPI) the old devices are still very usable.
I will buy a few Mega16 soon since they replaces most of the old devices.

I'll check 'avrdude.conf' for the oldies by comparing with the XML
structured data that comes with the AVRstudio4. Would be nice if avrdude
could read those XML files directly! I would say they are free as
AVRstudio is free. Would be save to check with ATMEL though.

Greetings
Egbert Jan