[avrdude-dev] AVR Dragon problem with avrdude

From: Torsten Knodt
Subject: [avrdude-dev] AVR Dragon problem with avrdude
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:55:25 +0100

Hello Jörg,
I've tested your new AVR Dragon implementation with a Tiny 2313. Like already
mentioned on avrfreaks, reading and writing in ISP mode fails (log
attached) - PP mode works. I have tested under ubuntu edgy on amd64 and i386
with the same result. I don't know if this helps you but avarice is working
on i386, but not on amd64.
If I can help you somehow, please let me know.

Regards
     Torsten