[avrdude-dev] PP/HVSP modes completed (was: Loaddrv in windows subdir li

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] PP/HVSP modes completed (was: Loaddrv in windows subdir linking with libusb)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:31:09 +0200

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> ..., and last not least high-voltage programming support for the
> STK500.  I wish I knew a bit more about XSL to allow for extracting
> the high-voltage parameters out of the XML files for the remaining
> supported AVRs within half an hour or so...

I finally got the hang of XSL.  I crafted an XSLT "stylesheet" to
extract the HVSP/PP mode parameters out of the XML files, and format
them as avrdude.conf.in snippets.  I started a new directory called
"tools", and committed that XSL stylesheet there.  Maybe we could
gradually extend it to allow for a more automatic generation of
avrdude.conf entries out of the XML files over time.

In order to run it, you need an XSLT processor, like saxon or
xsltproc.

Based on that, I added HVSP/PP mode parameters to all existing AVRs in
avrdude.conf.in.  I could not verify all of them, but at least
verified a few examples.