Re: [avrdude-dev] atmega168 and eeprom

From: Hugo Villeneuve
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] atmega168 and eeprom
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:16:03 -0400

> I checked the output of avrdude with the "-vv" option (attached), and it
> seems strange to me because I can see that the correct command to read from
> the EEPROM, CMD_READ_EEPROM_ISP, is sent to the programmer but the size
> specified seems to be zero:
>     1b 44 00 04 0e 16 00 00 a0 e3

I found that the read size for the EEPROM section in avrdude.conf was not
present for the atmega168. I simply copied the information from the atmega16
into the atmega168 section and now everything seems to be working fine. I have
attached a patch against the CVS version.

Hugo.

--
Hugo Villeneuve

address@hidden