Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #15372] Documentation does not get installed on W

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #15372] Documentation does not get installed on Windows.
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:31:57 -0500

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:03:06 -0500, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:

I think the problem is that cygwin's texi2dvi is somehow
unhappy about the texinfo.tex file

Unhappy texinfo reminded me of this:

If you are at this page in the HTML docs:

avrdude-html/avrdude_12.html#SEC13

and you hit ">" to go to the next page,
I get a blank white screen.  Seems to be
a discrepancy between the page.html and the
section number at that point.

I'll see if I can figure out how to fix it
and submit a patch, unless someone else has
insight to the issue.

">" works fine in all other cases.