Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude on Solaris 10 x86?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude on Solaris 10 x86?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:52:42 +0100

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> However, Solaris' lex (at least in Solaris 10) is also supposed to
> handle start conditions.  So there's yet another issue to track
> here...

Just committed a fix as well.  Commit message is below.  So, we can
now handle both, the default yacc and lex on Solaris (10).  Obviously,
older lex implementations that do not understand start conditions are
not supported.  Together with the basic yacc, we're pretty much back
to the roots now.  The only GNUism we use is libreadline then.

---8<---
Make the lexer work with Solaris' (10) default lex(1).

While Solaris' lex understands start conditions, they cannot be grouped,
so unfold the <strng> group.

All actions need braces, even if they only consist of a comment.

As the classic lex uses semi-static resource allocation, we need to bump
the resource limits quite a bit.
---8<---