[avrdude-dev] Inquiry regarding the serbb code

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Inquiry regarding the serbb code
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:17:00 +0200

Just a poll for opinions:

Brian is close to a release now, and it seems that Michael Holzt who
was supposed to add his serbb stuff (and even more) himself isn't
around right now.

As the serbb code has proven to work already before, and I've got the
patches (including my own suggested improvements as well as the Win32
implementation) sitting in my tree here anyway, I'd like to commit
that code `as is', in the assumption that Michael can always continue
on this himself later on.

If there are no objections, I'm going to add all that stuff by tonight
(European time).