Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #4338] Patch #4327 obsolete, fix for bugs #1369

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #4338] Patch #4327 obsolete, fix for bugs #13693, #13871, #14212
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:53:44 -0400

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 10:44:29AM +0200, Bernard Fouch? wrote:

> I'm deeply sorry!!

Not at all, Bernard - this was an easy mistake to make, and I should
have caught it myself.  I was merely bringing it up so that my fix
could be tested further to make sure I didn't inadvertantly cause
another bug.  I rarely actually do eeprom downloads, so Joerg actually
pointed out the problem to me since I had not yet noticed it, and I've
been using the latest CVS avrdude since that time.

Plus, you had some other good fixes in that patch, just that one issue
which is now resolved.  So please don't feel bad - keep the fixes and
patches coming!

-Brian
--
Brian Dean