[avrdude-dev] AVR-DUDE,JTAGICE mkII

From: Thiagraj Peri
Subject: [avrdude-dev] AVR-DUDE,JTAGICE mkII
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
This is a new bie question.
I have a JTAGICE-mKII and i downloaded the latest
WinAVR(20050214) which has avrdude 4.4.0.
I guess this version doesnot support jtagicemkII.

And from the archives it is clear the new version
of avr-dude(along with jtag mkII support) has been
released recently.From where can I get the latest
binaries of avrdude for windows?

Are there any documents related to this new version
of avrdude? How are the command line options changed
while using jtagicemkII(usb port)?

Thx in advance
-Peri

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs