[avrdude-dev] Problem with a new AVRISP

From: Behnam Salemi
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Problem with a new AVRISP
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 02:20:17 -0700

Hi,

I can not program my atmega 128 using a new avrisp programmer.
The new avrisp has a version  2 firmware  which I think to be the cause of
the problem.
the new avrisp (firmware version 2) programs the atmega128 with avr studio
version 4 with no problem but it does not work with avrdude or uisp.
I have an older avrisp with version 1.15 firmware which works fine with
avrdude and uisp.
I was wondering how I can solve this problem.

Best,
Behnam.