Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR-DUDE parallel port options not working

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR-DUDE parallel port options not working
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:02:16 -0700

Dennis Clark wrote:

  Nice.  That sure does sound like the ticket - Sadly, that document
is conspicuously missing in my Winavr doc directory, or I wouldn't
have asked the question.

Sorry, that was an oversight on the latest release.

** a sort of related question **
  Is there a place to grab these documents?

You can get the missing avrdude documentation for that release at this AVR Freaks thread:
<http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27706>

Eric