Re: [avrdude-dev] Documentation build tools requirements - many complain

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Documentation build tools requirements - many complaints
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:09:47 -0500

On Monday 07 February 2005 01:46 pm, E. Weddington wrote:

> So far, my only objection with using DocBook directly is just trying
> find a decent editor (in Windows) that can handle the format. The format
> is pretty verbose if you have to write it raw.

EMACS, The One True Editor. :-)

I use EMACS on Linux at home and Windows at work, they are setup
the same.

PSGML major mode to edit DocBook documents.

Some references:
        http://nwalsh.com/emacs/docbookide/index.html
 http://psgml.sourceforge.net/
 http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-emacs/