Re: [avrdude-dev] Atmel's XML part description files

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Atmel's XML part description files
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:07:42 -0700

E. Weddington wrote:

The other issue has to do with licensing. We need to check with Atmel if it's ok to redistribute their XML files. I can check on that.

Bad news on this. I just got word from Atmel, and we do NOT have permission to redistribute Atmel's XML part description files.

But, I suppose, we're always free to make our own.

It's a shame that they're unwilling to do this.

Eric