Re: [avrdude-dev] Patch for "Safemode" Support

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Patch for "Safemode" Support
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:56:58 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As Colin O'Flynn wrote:

Right now by default safemode is on, and it will warn the user if
lfuse, hfuse, or efuse is selected to write to. As-is it still
allows the operation to complete, the output looks like this:

Sounds good.

Brian, are you going to consider Colin's patch some day?  While I've
been commenting on it, I've got enough other stuff around anyway, so
I'd prefer to not integrate it myself.

Colin, could you put together a single patch for this feature and put it in the avrdude patch manager?
Again, so it doesn't get lost.

Thanks
Eric