[avrdude-dev] expect script for fuse configuration

From: Galen Seitz
Subject: [avrdude-dev] expect script for fuse configuration
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:08:01 -0700

I've created an expect script that interacts with avrdude to
automatically set hfuse and lfuse.  It first slows SCK, then checks the
device signature, then checks and programs the fuse bytes, then restores
the old SCK period.  It's somewhat hardcoded for my needs (stk500,
mega48), but should be easy enough to modify.

I'm not sure if this is useful to anyone, but I wasted an afternoon
creating it, so hopefully someone else may benefit.

Let me know if you think I should post this to the avr-gcc list.

galen