Re: [avrdude-dev] Setting sck period from command line

From: Matthias Weißer
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Setting sck period from command line
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:40:12 +0200

Galen Seitz schrieb:
Matthias Weißer <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

is it possible to set the sck period via the command line?

Unless someone added it very recently, the answer is no.  I quite certain
that the sck period is saved in NV by the STK500, so it only needs to be
changed once instead of after every reset. That said, a command line option would be nice.

I work with a self build AVRISP-clone (communication via USB) and different projects from 100kHz up to 8MHz. So it would realy nice if I could set the sck-period via the command line.

Another recommendation:

AVRDUDE should be able to read a scriptfile with the same commands as in terminal mode:

-t without parameter: enter terminal mode
-t "filename": execute the commands in the file and exit

--
Matthias Weißer
address@hidden