Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:07:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Bob Paddock wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:31:23 -0700 (PDT), Theodore A. Roth
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >> Alas my t2313 once again returns a signature of 0x000102, sigh.
> >
> > Is this a show stopper bug?
>
> It is if you want to use a t2313.  Since the t2313 is the official
> replacement for the now "not recommended for new designs" 1200 part
> there will be a lot of call for it in the future.

(OT) Is Atmel shipping those in volume now? We had a hard time even
getting samples of those and finally just gave up. Just curious.

> > Have you ever got it working? What programmer HW are you using?
>
> Yes, it was working.  Pony-STK200, on XP 2.4 GHz.  As I recall the
> issue is the speed of the SPI lines vs. the speed of what the t2313
> wants to see.  I'll have to dig back into that.

Does it work without my patch? I tried not to change the logic in
ppiwin.c with the patch.

Which version of avrdude did you have working? If you had it working
with a CVS version, we need to figure out which commit broke it for you.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9
Jabber ID: address@hidden