[avrdude-dev] avrdude patches

From: Galen Seitz
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude patches
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:15:24 -0700

I have two patches that I would like to see added to avrdude.  What is
the preferred procedure?  Should I mail them to this list as
attachments, or should I use the patch submit function at savannah?
Should they be reviewed by the list first, and then submitted to
savannah?

The first patch adds support for the mega48 (somewhat tested) and
mega88 (untested).

The second patch adds the ability to set the SCK duration on the STK500.
I needed this because the mega48 comes from the factory running on
the 8 Mhz internal oscillator divided by 8.  This means the max SCK
is 250 kHz.  Changing the oscillator frequency via the STK500 fosc command
doesn't help in this case.

thanks,
galen