[avrdude-dev] W32 code merge

From: Martin Thomas
Subject: [avrdude-dev] W32 code merge
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 05:10:59 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to remind you that there is a "avrdude-native-port" for
Win32. As far as I can see from the CVS the W32-changes have
not been merged. It will be a little difficult for me to keep "my"
sources in sync with the "official" sources. The native port is
based on the 4.3.0 release and not too much has been changed
so far. Now the "merger" might be easy but later it might be
some work. So, could you please add the W32-changes to the
CVS? W32-sources at:
http://www.siwawi.arubi.uni-kl.de/avr_projects/#avrdudew32

Martin Thomas