[avrdude-dev] Using avrdude with stk300

From: Alexander Raimondi
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Using avrdude with stk300
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:08:01 +0200

Hi

I just discovered avrdude today and would like to use it.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my Atmel STK300.
I can program the device with the pony programmer.

There is "traffic" on the RESET, SCK and MOSI line. There is nothing
on the MISO line. The chip does not answer.
The only difference between pony prog and avrdude is that SCK
frequency  from avrdude is about twice as fast as
the one from pony prog.

Any hints how I can get avrdude to work.

I'm using the latest relase: Version 4.3.0

Thanks for any hint

Alex