[avrdude-dev] 'dos2unix configure.ac' is my friend!!!

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: [avrdude-dev] 'dos2unix configure.ac' is my friend!!!
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:20:09 +1300

Hi Guys,

Well according to this URL:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-autoconf/2003-01/msg00048.html

Autoconf does not like configure.ac files in DOS format. Running
'dos2unix configure.ac' solved the problem and the whole process has run
to completion without error. :)))))))

Maybe we should add a Cygwin-setup.sh file that does the appropriate
thing or maybe have the bootstrap script detect the Cygwin environment
and do the dos2unix on the configure.ac file as part of the setup.

Anyway I now have no excuse for not being able to help a bit on this
project with Win32 stuff. Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Alex