Re: [avrdude-dev] code audit

From: Jan-Hinnerk Reichert
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] code audit
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:19:45 +0100

On Monday 15 December 2003 19:53, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've looked over the diffs generated by the savannah folks for
> avrdude. Here's what I came up with:
>

> ChangeLog                - OK
> NEWS                     - OK
> Makefile.am              - OK
> avr.c                    - Ok for what I've done (1.58 to 1.59)

I have done the rest, everything OK here (only removed functions and
some whitespaces at line ends ;-)

> avr.h                    - N/A (didn't do anything there)
OK
> avrdude.1                - N/A
Don't know?
> avrdude.conf.in          - N/A

Most changes are from me. Looks good at first glance. Quite
definitely, nothing security related in here ;-)
However, someone may have changed a avr910_devcode ;-)

> avrpart.c                - N/A

OK. Functions in "avrpart.c" are identical to those removed from
"avr.c" and "main.c" (It was fun comparing the lines ;-)

> avrpart.h                - N/A

OK

> butterfly.c              - N/A
> butterfly.h              - N/A

Don't know.

> config_gram.y            - N/A
OK

> lexer.l                  - N/A
OK

> main.c                   - N/A
1.88->1.89 is OK

> ppi.c                    - N/A
OK

> stk500.c                 - N/A
> term.c                   - N/A
> doc/TODO                 - N/A
> doc/avrdude.texi         - N/A
> windows/Makefile.am      - N/A (but looks fine to me)
Don't know.

--------------------

So these are still todo:

avrdude.1