RE: [avrdude-dev] Parallel port doesn't keep programmed states

From: Rune Christensen
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] Parallel port doesn't keep programmed states
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:43:29 +0100

Hi Eric and all the others

I have found a driver using the lpt port for I2C from www.beyondlogic.org
I have ordered a DDK from Micro$oft.

I'm not an expert in windows programming but I will give it a try because I
haven't heard about anyone else that are started working on a driver for
Windows NT/2000/XP.

To do list:
  We need to get exclusive access to the lpt port (P'n'P problem) (solved in
the driver from beyondlogic)
  How much should the driver take care of (communication and/or access)??

  What else?

Does anyone know what uisp needs from the driver?

Rune