[avrdude-dev] SRecord can't find "man.config" file

From: idefixx
Subject: [avrdude-dev] SRecord can't find "man.config" file
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:07:53 +1000

Hi!
I now installed the latest verison of WinAVR (WinAVR-20030913-bin-install.exe)
on my WinXP computer and everything works so far except the SRecord program
(srec_cat version 1.16.D002). If for instance I type
srec_cat -help
I get the error message

H:\WinAVR\bin>srec_cat -help
/usr/local/lib/man.config: No such file or directory
Warning: cannot open configuration file /usr/local/lib/man.config
No manual entry for srec_cat

As it seems, the program looks for the initial directory used in Linux, but I
even can't find the man.config file in any H:\WinAVR subdirectory. Could you
please tell me what's the problem and how I can fix it.

Regards.
/idefixx