Re: [avrdude-dev] Calibration bytes on ATmega8

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Calibration bytes on ATmega8
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:03:33 -0400

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 05:50:49PM -0300, Francisco T. A. Silva wrote:

> I have a pdf ATMEGA8 data sheet Rev. 2486J AVR 02/03.
>
> In it I find:
> page 220 under "Calibration Byte"

Ah, OK.  I was looking on page 234 for the serial programming
instructions which just speak of a single byte.  I see now on page 229
in the parallel programming docs for reading the calibration byte that
the address can be specified in the lower 2 bits of the address byte.

Sorry I missed that ... I'll go ahead and make your submitted change a
little later this evening.

Thanks!
-Brian
--