Re: [avrdude-dev] STDIN and STDOUT not working

From: Francisco T. A. Silva
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] STDIN and STDOUT not working
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 23:13:08 -0300

Hi Brian,

Brian Dean wrote:
Hi Francisco,

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 08:24:04PM -0300, Francisco T. A. Silva wrote:

I've come up with a patch for the problem, but I'm unable to test it up to tomorrow morning. Maybe someone else can try it...

This is probably my bad which I introduced when I added "immediate
mode" file input.  I didn't use your patch, but I've committed what I
believe to be a fix.  Sorry about that.  I don't believe this code
went into the last release, so there shouldn't be any problem there.

If you can try out the new code and let us know, that'd be great.
I've tested it here and it seems to do the right thing in all the
cases I've tried, but I could have missed something.

Thanks!
-Brian

I'll try it tomorrow morning and let you know. The code looks OK :)

Regards,
--
Francisco