RE: [avrdude-dev] avrdude hangs on programming

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] avrdude hangs on programming
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:33:48 -0800

Ha, now it works :-)

Here's the first bit:

avrdude: Version 4.0.0
         Copyright (c) 2000-2003 Brian Dean, address@hidden

         System wide configuration file is "c:\winavr\bin\avrdude.conf"
         User configuration file is "?&a"
         User configuration file does not exist or is not a regular file,
skipping

         Using Port            : com1
         Using Programmer      : stk500
         AVR Part              : ATMEGA128
         Chip Erase delay      : 9000 us
         PAGEL                 : PD7
         BS2                   : PA0
         RESET disposition     : dedicated
         RETRY pulse           : SCK
         serial program mode   : yes
         parallel program mode : yes
         Memory Detail         :

I don't particularly like the garbage user config file but it doesn't seem
to affect things, at least this time.

Next time this happens I'll post that output again.

Thanks,

        Sander