(Fwd) RE: [avrdude-dev] Connection problems,

From: E. Weddington
Subject: (Fwd) RE: [avrdude-dev] Connection problems,
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:52:48 -0700

I'm forwarding this to the list to keep a record of these results.

Eric

Send reply to:          <address@hidden>
From:                   "Daniel Williamson" <address@hidden>
To:                     "'E. Weddington'" <address@hidden>
Subject:                RE: [avrdude-dev] Connection problems,
Date sent:              Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:46:25 -0000

Hi Eric,
You got me thinking so I downloaded a freeware serial program from
tucows called IVT Also available on http://home.wxs.nl/~ruurdb

With that running I can download fine so I imagine that it's
hyperterminal that's causing the problems.  Which may also be the
cause of occasional random lockups which I've had in the past?

Do you use a terminal program for serial comms that you could
recommend trying.  Most of my projects with avr's involve serial
comms
at some point.

Dan.
p.s. I sent my conf file to the group.