Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude documentation

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude documentation
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:38:46 -0500

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 03:18:24PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Here's the simulavr pdf and ps files:
>
> http://www.openavr.org/simulavr.pdf.bz2
> http://www.openavr.org/simulavr.ps.bz2

Yes ... the PDF looks very good.  But the postscript rendering suffers
from the poor font progblem, though still.  At least on my system, but
maybe that's a local font problem or something, or just due to
something ghostscript is doing.

Hmmm, well, I think I'll give texinfo a try.  That seems to produce
respectable output in both PDF and HTML.  I'm assuming that Eric won't
have any problem getting the tools needed to deal with texinfo on
Windows?

Cheers,
-Brian
--