Re: [avrdude-dev] Yet another config parameter

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Yet another config parameter
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:02:52 -0500

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:56:00AM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> I think that (on unix systems) ${prefix}/etc/avrdude.conf and
> ~/.avrdude.rc are sufficient and the standard way to handle config
> files.

I'm good with this.  That still allows one to set their default
programmer in .avrduderc without having to always specify it on the
command line.

Hey, there's an idea - instead of listing "default" in the programmer
definition, I think I'll add a 'default_programmer' to the config file
instead.  That would keep from having to re-define a programmer in
.avrduderc just to change the default.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean