[avrdude-dev] public access to list

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avrdude-dev] public access to list
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:41:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I just figured out why Joerg's message bounced earlier today. There's
a new configure option which filters posts from non-list members.
Joerg posted from a non-list address and the message was held for
approval. I just got hit with this myself. ;-) I have changed it to
automatically accept messages from anyone, even if not subscribed.

If this becomes a problem, it's easy enough to revert 'hold for
approval'.

Let me know if there's any other problems which arise.

Ted