Re: [avr-libc-dev] Generating and Publishing AVR-Libc Documentation

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Generating and Publishing AVR-Libc Documentation
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:19:08 +0200

Citing that CVS document:

> cvs [-z3] [-n] -d address@hidden:/web/avr-libc \
>  import avr-libc/user-manual AVR-LIBC $release
>
> The meta variable $userid is (obviously) your User ID on savannah,
> while $release is the symbolic release tag.  While this tag is mostly
> unimportant, the current convention uses "r_X_Y_Z", with X.Y.Z being
> the avr-libc version number this documentation set belongs to (e. g.
> "r_1_0_2" for the avr-libc 1.0.2 docs).

Offhand, I'm not sure what would be more appropriate to handle a
re-import of an existing version here.  Either re-use the previous
release tag (r_2_0_0 right now), or use a new one (r_2_0_0_1).

Probably the latter.  I see I've been doing it that way at least
once before (r_1_8_0_1).
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/