[avr-libc-dev] [patch #6194] Twitest updated to handle larger EEPROM dev

From: anonymous
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #6194] Twitest updated to handle larger EEPROM devices
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:55:49 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

On 9/6/07, Eric Weddington <address@hidden> wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:48 AM
To: address@hidden

Hi Ruwan,

Thanks for updating the twitest example from avr-libc. :-)

Can you submit this to the Patch Tracker at the avr-libc project on
Savannah?:
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/avr-libc>

That way this doesn't get lost in email.

Thanks!
Eric Weddington

Hi,

I update the twitest distributed with AVR-GCC examples to be able to handle
larger EEPROM devices having 16 bit page address. Devices from 24C32 and up
have 16 bit addresses. I tested this update with an Atmel 24C512 and also made
sure it did not broke the smaller devices. A compile time switch is introduced
to compile between smaller and larger devices. I wish this will be useful some
time or the other.

Cheers,

Ruwan Jayanetti

File Attachments: