[avr-libc-dev] autoconf branch [was: Re: Missing copyrights?]

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] autoconf branch [was: Re: Missing copyrights?]
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:53:57 -0700

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, E. Weddington wrote:

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, E. Weddington wrote:

config-ml.in

doconf
dodist
domake
reconf

Reinhard Jessich  <address@hidden> wrote those. I want
these to go away too eventually

Um, in looking around the CVS I noticed this entry, at the top:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/avr-libc/avr-libc/doconf>

It looks like you *did* get rid of these files on the autoconf branch.

So, I won't even bother putting a copyright notice on them.

But I will ask: when will that branch be merged into HEAD? :-)

I have no idea when it will be merged. It's still experimental and
depends on changes to binutils and gcc.

In going back and re-reading the archives, doesn't the changes to binutils and gcc affect only the move to per-device multilibs?

Can't the upgrade to autoconf-2.57 and automake-1.7.x be separated from the per-device multilibs stuff?

Eric