Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] [bug #9348] asin (acos) & atan problem (64K bou

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] [bug #9348] asin (acos) & atan problem (64K boundary)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:48:06 -0700

Paul Schlie wrote:

While in process, does it make any sense to review the patch submitted to
improve the performance of tanh, and the one in the back of my mind noting
the potential intentional corruption of one of the registers upon an
exception?

I don't see patch from you in the avr-libc Patch Manager here:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=avr-libc>

But we certainly can't comment on any patch that's in the back of your mind. :-)

Eric