Re: [avr-libc-dev] New device support: AT90CAN128

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] New device support: AT90CAN128
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:45:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Pawel Moll wrote:

> > Fixed in cvs now.
>
> Another missed one is:
>
> /* RegDef:  CAN Data Message Register */
> #define CANMSG _SFR_MEM8(0xFA)
>
> A question: how should I act with those bugs? Should I send them
> personally to Colin only, submit a bug on webpage or else...?

For this simple case, making a patch against the latest cvs and sending
it to the dev list will probably be the quickest (and easiest for me to
get into cvs). The file is in cvs now so it's a bit out of Colin's
comtrol since he doesn't have commit access.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9
Jabber ID: address@hidden